Sunday, June 8, 2008

Professional Fashion

One of the best things about my new job at a marketing agency is that a get to wear professional-looking clothing! For the past two years, I've been wearing an all-black uniform and I am so ready to branch out.

Friday was my first day and I felt more than ready in this sweet and stretchy pencil skirt and black tee.


Please disregard the messy state my room was in. At least I was looking like a neat person.

Saturday's outfit is my favourite of the two. How cute is this?


I love it. I got so many compliments on this dress and my legs looked lovely thanks to a pair of tall stiletto Mary Janes.

This has got to be the vainest blog I've ever posted, but I'm so excited about my new job! Wearing cute clothes is just one of the perks.

1 comment:

AOS said...

that's pretty cute. I love the pairing.